Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool putting in a serious second half here tonight

Liverpool putting in a serious second half here tonight

The cuńts....
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Them v Spurs in Madrid #WengerOut

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    The cuńts....
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The cuńts....
    You can never rely on Bayern up against English scum
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    You can never rely on Bayern up against English scum
    The old Gas 'em 'n Burn 'Ems go a bit milky around the British Bulldog b. We've given them a couple of good spankings in the last two world wars mate. We're just plain harder than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The old Gas 'em 'n Burn 'Ems go a bit milky around the British Bulldog b. We've given them a couple of good spankings in the last two world wars mate. We're just plain harder than they are.
    We didn't really win tho H did we? More like two draws tbh and we were at home on both occasions...

Sorry to piss on your parade an all that

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    We didn't really win tho H did we? More like two draws tbh and we were at home on both occasions...

Sorry to piss on your parade an all that
    The only thing you're pissin on is your own shoes ya feckin hobo. We murdered the cabbage scoffing ****s both times and don't give me any of that "couldn't have done it without the yanks" shít either. They waited til we'd broken the back of it and tooled up for the beer and the fanny.

The only thing you're pissin on is your own shoes ya feckin hobo. We murdered the cabbage scoffing ****s both times and don't give me any of that "couldn't have done it without the yanks" shít either. They waited til we'd broken the back of it and tooled up for the beer and the fanny.
    Gotta admit that 5 billion dollars came in a bit handy, probably brought the end forward a few months

Beer and the fanny H? ....just think of how many yankee rednecks stuck it up your moms hairy box !! ....ever taking an Ancestry dna test Herb?? You might be part septic

Beer and the fanny H? ....just think of how many yankee rednecks stuck it up your moms hairy box !! ....ever taking an Ancestry dna test Herb?? You might be part septic
    I require no such test bb. The purity of my bulldog blood is irrefutable.

Those things are a complete con anyway, a clever way for The Man to collect data on people he may feel the need to keep an eye on.

Notice that zee Cherman medical authorities have put out calls for blood and organ donors "of recent migrant, Middle-eastern and North African descent", as apparently they don't have enough of these necessaries in stock to deal with the upturn in demand.

An attempt to bolt the stable door after the horse has bolted, maybe, but having allowed countless undesirables, and potential undesirables, not to mention the families and acquaintances of countless undesirables and potential undesirables, in, it makes sense to try to keep tabs on them somehow.

And, of course, eventually everyone else will be caught up in it too. Anyway, to the extent we haven't all been already

I require no such test bb. The purity of my bulldog blood is irrefutable.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."