Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Brexit is going to ultimately get cancelled if May loses tonight, isn’t it?

So all in all the Brexit is just a complicated equivalent of a Awimb flounce?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So .............. what exactly are you saying?

You leave with no deal?
    Potentially, yes. Absolutely. That is the default position.

At which point your economy goes pffffft. Sorry.

That should stop him mouthing off about poor old Thierry Henry at least, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yeah we’ll maybe the thick paddies shouldn’t have insisted on the backstop then

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    So all in all the Brexit is just a complicated equivalent of a Awimb flounce?
    Amusingly, after all this time and all the high-level to-ing and fro-ing, it may come down to exactly that, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The Irish should have learned in 1689 that becoming the battleground for wider Anglo-European conflict does not end well for them.

I’m now guessing they don’t extend we have one final vote and May’s deal goes through as parliament won’t vote for no deal.
    Despite your fondness for it, May's deal is almost the opposite of what 17.4 milion people voted for. It's a BRINO leaving Britain as an EU vassal with no escape. Actually, that's probably why you like it. Both parties will face decimation at the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That should stop him mouthing off about poor old Thierry Henry at least, I suppose.
    Right. Imagine holding a cracking bit of cheating against our all-time greatest goalscorer.

I could be wrong but I think the only "thick paddies" who are against the backstop are the people who don't want to be Irish in any way.

I repeat what I said a few weeks ago, I am not 100% sure what this back stop thing is.

Not sure your own economy will be exactly golden will it?