Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit is going to ultimately get cancelled if May loses tonight, isn’t it?

My genocidal maniac brig.gen African warlord uncle used to say something like that too.

Sandhurst, you see; even brings out the best in the worst of us

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They will fight anyone - including us - to stay British.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    My genocidal maniac two-star general African warlord uncle used to say something like that too.

Sandhurst, you see; even brings out the best in the worst of us
    We've all got one, haven't we? Can make Christmas awkward at times.

That does not seem likely to me. The British peoples are now alive to the work of Russian trolls, and the Brexit campaign was the work of Russians plus some old people.

The British will now come to their senses and remain in the EU. Eastern European prostitutes will continue to ply their trade in Albion, unimpeded.

We've all got one, haven't we? Can make Christmas awkward at times.
    No-one ever mentioned it back when I was a kid
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Presumably your nose could no longer take the gak even if you wanted to?

Like I say, you can always have it blown up your fundament.

EDIT: I am not offering to do the blowing.
    I'm more concerned that he couldn't breathe whilst blowing his clients, b. I'm guessing he was at it like a dog eating hot chips.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No need for Commie troll money, e. Britain would've happily supported Brexit for free. Something to do with about five hundred years of history.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    That does not seem likely to me. The British peoples are now alive to the work of Russian trolls, and the Brexit campaign was the work of Russians plus some old people.

The British will now come to their senses and remain in the EU. Eastern European prostitutes will continue to ply their trade in Albion, unimpeded.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post

Yes, but ega, you get your notions of what the British are thinking from the Washington Post and the NYT.
    That's like getting your opinions on the British view of Churchill from the Deutsche Beobachter.

In the nicest possible way, you have precisely fùck all idea what you're talking about.

No need for Commie troll money, e. Britain would've happily supported Brexit for free. Something to do with about five hundred years of history.
    I love the idea that Russia and its piddling little economy (smaller than Australia's) managed to financially out-muscle a campaign that was backed by the UK government, the Bank of England, the US President, the World Bank, the CBI, Goldman Sachs, etc.

It is fùcking laughable.

No-one ever mentioned it back when I was a kid
    I've always fancied being a warlord. It sounds ace. What's the pension like?

Can I ask you where on your smart phone you get the ability to add the inflection to your "u" in fu ck? I feel if I had that I'd be able express myself more authentically.