Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit is going to ultimately get cancelled if May loses tonight, isn’t it?

Equally the Washington Post and the New York Times get their notions about what Britain is thinking from Yankees who've visited Europe, like e

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but ega, you get your notions of what the British are thinking from the Washington Post and the NYT.
    That's like getting your opinions on the British view of Churchill from the Deutsche Beobachter.

In the nicest possible way, you have precisely fùck all idea what you're talking about.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I've always fancied being a warlord. It sounds ace. What's the pension like?
    Actually, that was one of the things that first attracted me to the army life; boxcars full of used banknotes.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Can I ask you where on your smart phone you get the ability to add the inflection to your "u" in fu ck? I feel if I had that I'd be able express myself more authentically.
    On an iPhone you simply keep your finger on the 'u' button until the option appears. On a PC keyboard it's ALT+151

Anyway, President Trump has apparently been a secret Feeb resource all along and is about to get up and haul all o' y'all's asses, and your smartphones, into jail

Can I ask you where on your smart phone you get the ability to add the inflection to your "u" in fu ck? I feel if I had that I'd be able express myself more authentically.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, that was one of the things that first attracted me to the army life; boxcars full of used banknotes.
    Interestingly (perhaps) one of my production partners is the nephew of Robert Mugabe. He's an actor, living quite a nice life in Vienna.

The so-called 'Youth quake'? Nope. Completely debunked
    Debunked! When and by whom? A link if you would b. I'm going to actually call out your anecdotal assertions.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Debunked! When and by whom? A link if you would b. I'm going to actually call out your anecdotal assertions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42747342

On an iPhone you simply keep your finger on the 'u' button until the option appears. On a PC keyboard it's ALT+151
    And the Alt Gr button plus your desired letter - on the right of the spacebar usually gives you the inflection you need

That does not seem likely to me. The British peoples are now alive to the work of Russian trolls, and the Brexit campaign was the work of Russians plus some old people.

The British will now come to their senses and remain in the EU. Eastern European prostitutes will continue to ply their trade in Albion, unimpeded.

Is there any cretinous russophobic conspiracy theory you don't buy into ega? No, I thought not. You've probably already got Tulsi Gabbard down as a Kremlin construct. Listen up, you gullible muppet, the reason your psychotic, criminal b1tch from hell lost the election is because she's a psychotic, criminal b1tch from hell and practically the only person in the democratic party capable of losing to Donald Trump. A Russian clickbait farm posting pictures of puppies on facebook had nothing to do with your election result. Neither did 79p of ads on facebook have anything to do with Brexit.

I apologise for the tone of this post. I have a policy of trying to be polite to people on here, but you really are an irritating pillock.

Cool bro!