Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
'Weird stuff' is always going on, though. The point is, ega, that ascribing 'anomalous' events like Trump and Brexit to some deus ex machina (in this instance Russia) is fundamentally lazy thinking. The whole point is that these events are not anomalous. They are perfectly comprehensible - even predictable - given the historical context in which they took place. Britain's Euroscepticism is not new and the US public voting in large numbers for a populist candidate who firmly rejected the declinist, globalist Weltanschauung is hardly something that should have taken anyone by surprise.

Blaming Russians is something that's done by people who don't want to look the real reasons why these things happened in the face.
Sure. To an extent. And I did not object to the fact of that "side" of America getting a shot. It's very clear: there are the elite economic zones (NYC, LA, DC, SF), and there are the flyover states. The latter routinely get fvcked with. And we can see that the mere placeholder of a populist president surfaces a lot of gunge, such as, for example, this cheating scandal for elite colleges going on right now. This is all to the good. Lets off steam. And why should people not be homers, especially when we have nice areas, mountains, eagles. It's not Bangladesh, after all.

No question. But my goal is to bring about the anarcho-syndicalist overthrow of the the capitalist narco-state, and this means that I will always blast forth any conspiracy to help weaken the latter. Trump's illegitimacy, and your current travails, being two examples.