Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The missus has noticed my occasional heated exchanges with Jorge on Twitter and

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I remember wearing Clarks Commandos as a kid. They were not considered a style brand at the time, more a sort-of budget utilitarian, but that was long ago, and I'm sure they are now an iconic label for the fashionable man-about-town.
    Thank you A.

Always respected your views on a wide range of topics and issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I remember wearing Clarks Commandos as a kid. They were not considered a style brand at the time, more a sort-of budget utilitarian, but that was long ago, and I'm sure they are now an iconic label for the fashionable man-about-town.
    Were they the ones with the compass in the heel?

Do sw's have a compass in the heel?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm not calling you a poof, sw. Calm down.

I'm saying you have the name of a man who dances naked for pooves in exchange for money.

And probably sucks them off if the price is right.
    Were they the ones with the compass in the heel?

Do sw's have a compass in the heel?
    Of course, It being Clark’s, there’s the distinct possibility there’s a variant that includes sole lights.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Of course, It being Clark’s, there’s the distinct possibility there’s a variant that includes sole lights.
    Well this changes everything. I would happily wear shoes with a compass in the heel or sole lights - even if they were as cùnt-ugly as the ones sw wears.

My feet were often clothed in a pair of Kickers
    They had a red dot on the heel
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I own a few different styles in Clarks footwear.

Of course there is Cola suede Desert Boots for smart casual and smart occasions. The cola suede Wallabee for mooching and the aforementioned jewel in the crown.
    Are you a member of the Wu Tang Clan, sw?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are you a member of the Wu Tang Clan, sw?
    He is an old, dirty bástard.

He is an old, dirty bástard.
    True. Although, I thought he was dead.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    True. Although, I thought he was dead.
    What better cover for him to fake his own death and re-emerge as a white Irishman living in Dublin and working in direct marketing? It's the last thing anyone would suspect.

What better cover for him to fake his own death and re-emerge as a white Irishman living in Dublin and working in direct marketing? It's the last thing anyone would suspect.
    the scheming bástard...