Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: The missus has noticed my occasional heated exchanges with Jorge on Twitter and

  1. #1

    The missus has noticed my occasional heated exchanges with Jorge on Twitter and

    has suggested we make a podcast together called "Chattering Arses"

    On a related note, number of Jorge's tweets she's 'liked' = 2

    Number of my tweets she's liked = 0


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    has suggested we make a podcast together called "Chattering Arses"

    On a related note, number of Jorge's tweets she's 'liked' = 2

    Number of my tweets she's liked = 0

    Is she some sort of communist?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is she some sort of communist?
    Leeeetle beeeeet.

    I'm not sure what this has to do with the fact that she clearly wants to f*ck Jorge, though

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    has suggested we make a podcast together called "Chattering Arses"

    On a related note, number of Jorge's tweets she's 'liked' = 2

    Number of my tweets she's liked = 0

    To be fair to your Mrs, you and J do go at it like two people who ultimately just want to have sex with each other.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Leeeetle beeeeet.

    I'm not sure what this has to do with the fact that she clearly wants to f*ck Jorge, though
    Has she seen a pciture of him? He looks like a 13 year old girl.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair to your Mrs, you and J do go at it like two people who ultimately just want to have sex with each other.
    How do you know?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Has she seen a pciture of him? He looks like a 13 year old girl.
    I think she gets turned on by his Jew hatred.

    I can hardly complain, really.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How do you know?
    I am one of the more respected Twitterati on here.

    I am not sure if I follow you because a) you are a cúnt and b) you are a cúnt.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think she gets turned on by his Jew hatred.

    I can hardly complain, really.
    It's all very well putting a brave face on things, m, but your whole self-deprecating schtick fails to acknowledge your role in forcing poor, innocent socialists to want you dead. You know, the whole Rothschild/banking conspiracy thing.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    has suggested we make a podcast together called "Chattering Arses"

    On a related note, number of Jorge's tweets she's 'liked' = 2

    Number of my tweets she's liked = 0

    I actually find things much more pleasant now I no longer have to deal with j's dishonest casuistry. The notion of seeking it out is alien to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •