Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously, though, where the fvck is Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You met p. Did you ever exchange contact details?

I’ve got his phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    According to his Facebook updates he has rejoined the Labour Party and is now employed as a full time Jew hunter, keeping the streets of Crouch End clear of Red Sea pedestrianswith his spear and his net.

True story.
    Anyone could be making those updates. Meanwhile, poor p's bound hand and foot in a dungeon.

When a man's last message is about the break-up of his relationship with a raving lunatic and then we hear nothing from him for months, I become worried.

Peter, if you're reading this, make contact. You don't have to engage, just mash the keyboard or something.
    He did pop in the week before last to indicate that he was still alive

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He did pop in the week before last to indicate that he was still alive
    And nobody told me? Fvckssake!

And nobody told me? Fvckssake!
    Actually, a bit longer ago than I thought http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...ighlight=peter

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Actually, a bit longer ago than I thought http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...ighlight=peter
    Yes. I was in Dallas, I think.

Did you get to kiss Pam?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

To be fair, according to his own testimony, he suffered and struggled under the weight of this whole business for months without disclosing the details or the basic facts of the case, or even the actual existence of a case, to anyone (anyone *important*, I mean, of course. AWIMB; us, basically).

So it's probably a bit much for us to expect anything like a Trumpian tweetstorming running commentary from him on the matter now.

When a man's last message is about the break-up of his relationship with a raving lunatic and then we hear nothing from him for months, I become worried.

Peter, if you're reading this, make contact. You don't have to engage, just mash the keyboard or something.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

There’s rumours of a middle aged chap found face down, naked and with what looked like the end of a ponytail pertruding from his bottle and glass. Nasty..