Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: I have, to date, said nothing derogatory about Unai Emery.

  1. #1

    I have, to date, said nothing derogatory about Unai Emery.

    I fear that is about to stop.

    He is taking our team to Dubai. One can only suppose that he is determined to expunge any shred of joy from their souls, and complete the task of making them dessicated automata, happy amongst the brualist concrete and brutal human rights abuses of the Emirates.

    This is extremely disappointing news.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fear that is about to stop.

    He is taking our team to Dubai. One can only suppose that he is determined to expunge any shred of joy from their souls, and complete the task of making them dessicated automata, happy amongst the brualist concrete and brutal human rights abuses of the Emirates.

    This is extremely disappointing news.
    In fairness, left to their own devices, most players go to Dubai........

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In fairness, left to their own devices, most players go to Dubai........
    Yes, because they are ignorant, uneducated pigs. We should be trying to improve them, no?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In fairness, left to their own devices, most players go to Dubai........
    Arsene used to take them to Austria and Switzerland. Maybe even Vietnam.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, because they are ignorant, uneducated pigs. We should be trying to improve them, no?
    Question: were Arabs always against alcohol, or is that a recent thing? And how boring. I guess that's two questions.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fear that is about to stop.

    He is taking our team to Dubai. One can only suppose that he is determined to expunge any shred of joy from their souls, and complete the task of making them dessicated automata, happy amongst the brualist concrete and brutal human rights abuses of the Emirates.

    This is extremely disappointing news.
    A nice bit of warm weather training because they aren’t in the FA Cup next week? Isn’t this just rewarding failure? A dangerous road to venture down. They should spend next weekend repainting the training ground

  7. #7
    Well, quite. Better chance of sunshine in Dubai.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Arsene used to take them to Austria and Switzerland. Maybe even Vietnam.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Question: were Arabs always against alcohol, or is that a recent thing? And how boring. I guess that's two questions.
    Only since The Prophet, I expect.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Arsene used to take them to Austria and Switzerland. Maybe even Vietnam.
    not during the season
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  10. #10
    Just since Islam, I think. After all, they invented wine. Or anyway, wine making.


    Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Question: were Arabs always against alcohol, or is that a recent thing? And how boring. I guess that's two questions.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •