Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have, to date, said nothing derogatory about Unai Emery.

I have, to date, said nothing derogatory about Unai Emery.

I fear that is about to stop.

He is taking our team to Dubai. One can only suppose that he is determined to expunge any shred of joy from their souls, and complete the task of making them dessicated automata, happy amongst the brualist concrete and brutal human rights abuses of the Emirates.

This is extremely disappointing news.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

He is taking our team to Dubai. One can only suppose that he is determined to expunge any shred of joy from their souls, and complete the task of making them dessicated automata, happy amongst the brualist concrete and brutal human rights abuses of the Emirates.

In fairness, left to their own devices, most players go to Dubai........

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, because they are ignorant, uneducated pigs. We should be trying to improve them, no?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Arsene used to take them to Austria and Switzerland. Maybe even Vietnam.

Yes, because they are ignorant, uneducated pigs. We should be trying to improve them, no?
    Question: were Arabs always against alcohol, or is that a recent thing? And how boring. I guess that's two questions.

A nice bit of warm weather training because they aren’t in the FA Cup next week? Isn’t this just rewarding failure? A dangerous road to venture down. They should spend next weekend repainting the training ground

Well, quite. Better chance of sunshine in Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Question: were Arabs always against alcohol, or is that a recent thing? And how boring. I guess that's two questions.
    Only since The Prophet, I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    not during the season
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Just since Islam, I think. After all, they invented wine. Or anyway, wine making.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."