Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So May's latest deal about to be voted on, who wants to take a punt

So May's latest deal about to be voted on, who wants to take a punt

on the outcome?

I'm betting that it doesn't get through but that it will before March 29.

I have no intellectual basis for this view whatsoever, in case you were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    on the outcome?

I have no intellectual basis for this view whatsoever, in case you were wondering.
    You do realise that you have probably caused Monty and Berni to now take over this thread, and repeat post after post from the last few months about how they know more than each other on the subject etc etc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I dunno WES, but its as well that someone started a new thread because I sure wasn't going to be clicking on Herbs' one down below again while at work. Blimey, we know he's got a potty mouth but in the evening after a couple of tinnies ....

Given Cox's statement just now not a hope of it going through

Well, it appears to based on the same sort of Berni political logic of "Fúck knows"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It won't go through, they'll vote for an extension and people will continue to be bored ****less having to endure the thing for another few months.

on the outcome?

The DUP seem to have confirmed they ain't voting for the deal tonight, so it's game over - until the next vote anyway.