Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aboomerang’s Tottenham penalty learnings vs United....

Aboomerang’s Tottenham penalty learnings vs United....

https://i.redd.it/fq7oq6ruxgl21.jpg

Excellent from Matalan Niles

There's three things to love in that pic.

Abba-bubba-boom-boom really didn't look at that ball - thought he was bull****ting

Maitland-Niles at stage right has both hands Around Rashford's torso just to make sure he can't sprint away if the ball gets distributed upfield quickly - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Mezut the Turk is already launching forward to pick up the keepers parry - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Good percentage covering moves by M-N and Mezut. I still wouldn't let Boom-boom anywhere near a pelanty ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    There's three things to love in that pic.

Abba-bubba-boom-boom really didn't look at that ball - thought he was bull****ting

Maitland-Niles at stage right has both hands Around Rashford's torso just to make sure he can't sprint away if the ball gets distributed upfield quickly - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Mezut the Turk is already launching forward to pick up the keepers parry - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Good percentage covering moves by M-N and Mezut. I still wouldn't let Boom-boom anywhere near a pelanty ever again.
    I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that?
    That, my dear BB, is as wánk as a dirty wánk stain in a wánking den .. I'll bet you have a wánking den don'cha mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    That, my dear BB, is as wánk as a dirty wánk stain in a wánking den .. I'll bet you have a wánking den don'cha mate.
    Indeedy, it's called my flat
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I remember this one from him to cost Gabon the African Nations Cup

Same style even though they was over a decade ago

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Now 17 from 24, which is nowhere near good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    https://i.redd.it/fq7oq6ruxgl21.jpg

Excellent from Matalan Niles
    Learning is a singular word, t.

learnings - is fúcking made up. Check yo'self...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I remember this one from him to cost Gabon the African Nations Cup

Same style even though they was over a decade ago

Please, never let him take one for Arsenal again. The bloke is a penalty taking Hindenburg.

Maybe. But, as our leading striker, it's his prerogative. It's in the lores.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Please, never let him take one for Arsenal again. The bloke is a penalty taking Hindenburg.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."