Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Aboomerang’s Tottenham penalty learnings vs United....

  1. #1

    Aboomerang’s Tottenham penalty learnings vs United....

    https://i.redd.it/fq7oq6ruxgl21.jpg

    Excellent from Matalan Niles

  2. #2
    There's three things to love in that pic.

    Abba-bubba-boom-boom really didn't look at that ball - thought he was bull****ting

    Maitland-Niles at stage right has both hands Around Rashford's torso just to make sure he can't sprint away if the ball gets distributed upfield quickly - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

    Mezut the Turk is already launching forward to pick up the keepers parry - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

    Good percentage covering moves by M-N and Mezut. I still wouldn't let Boom-boom anywhere near a pelanty ever again.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    There's three things to love in that pic.

    Abba-bubba-boom-boom really didn't look at that ball - thought he was bull****ting

    Maitland-Niles at stage right has both hands Around Rashford's torso just to make sure he can't sprint away if the ball gets distributed upfield quickly - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

    Mezut the Turk is already launching forward to pick up the keepers parry - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

    Good percentage covering moves by M-N and Mezut. I still wouldn't let Boom-boom anywhere near a pelanty ever again.
    I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that?
    That, my dear BB, is as wánk as a dirty wánk stain in a wánking den .. I'll bet you have a wánking den don'cha mate.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    That, my dear BB, is as wánk as a dirty wánk stain in a wánking den .. I'll bet you have a wánking den don'cha mate.
    Indeedy, it's called my flat
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

  6. #6
    I remember this one from him to cost Gabon the African Nations Cup

    Same style even though they was over a decade ago


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that?
    Now 17 from 24, which is nowhere near good enough.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    https://i.redd.it/fq7oq6ruxgl21.jpg

    Excellent from Matalan Niles
    Learning is a singular word, t.

    learnings - is fúcking made up. Check yo'self...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I remember this one from him to cost Gabon the African Nations Cup

    Same style even though they was over a decade ago

    Please, never let him take one for Arsenal again. The bloke is a penalty taking Hindenburg.

  10. #10
    Maybe. But, as our leading striker, it's his prerogative. It's in the lores.


    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Please, never let him take one for Arsenal again. The bloke is a penalty taking Hindenburg.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •