Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Cycles

Monthly Cycles

From the Sporting Life’s preview of tomorrow’s Champion Hurdle:

It’s been well documented she (Apples’s Jade) was ‘in season’ (racing term for monthly you know what) at Cheltenham last year, when underperforming in the Mares’ Hurdle, but trainer Gordon Elliott reckons he can control such things better now he knows her cycle and, if she arrives in the form she's been in all campaign, she’s going to be incredibly tough to beat.

—-

Now I’m lost...women can control when they have their periods????

What the f••k man!!!

Jesus fkin Christ

Knew it....fkin knew it....all an act.

Well done Gordon Elliot for exposing the scam!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

It’s been well documented she (Apples’s Jade) was ‘in season’ (racing term for monthly you know what) at Cheltenham last year, when underperforming in the Mares’ Hurdle, but trainer Gordon Elliott reckons he can control such things better now he knows her cycle and, if she arrives in the form she's been in all campaign, she’s going to be incredibly tough to beat.

—-

What the f••k man!!!

Jesus fkin Christ

Tips please

—-

What the f••k man!!!

Jesus fkin Christ

Are we talking about the horse or the jockey here? I'm confused.

I didn't know you could compete horses when they're on? Never gave it much thought, of course, but, who knew?

Certainly hounds, bitches, aren't allowed to even show, let alone trial, during their TotM. Prohibited from even entering the premises, they are.

—-

What the f••k man!!!

Jesus fkin Christ

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I didn't know you could compete horses when they're on? Never gave it much thought, of course, but, who knew?

Certainly hounds, bitches, aren't allowed to even show, let alone trial, during their TotM. Prohibited from even entering the premises, they are.
    Is that not just because they'd cause chaos with all the boy dogs?

That's not an issue with hurdles, as there's only geldings and mares there - for obvious reasons.

Ah, yes. Right. I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That's not an issue with hurdles, as there's only geldings and mares there - for obvious reasons.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

But the horse that is "on" will be bloody moody all the ****ing time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Bugger.

As Mrs WES is now peri-menopausal I was hoping to get some advice out of this thread.

Beyond racing tips, I mean.

Apparently it’s called Prostaglandin and used to manipulate hormonic cycles in greyhound bit ches and racehorse mares.

It’s basically an injection to delay things for a few days.

-

Only bet so far is an 75/1 each way treble on

Glen Forsa in the Arkle today - unbeaten over fences, impeccable jumping and stays forever. Tough race but I think he gets it done.

Paisley Park in the Stayers Hurdle on Thursday - I said after his last race that we just saw the winner of the Stayers and nothing has changed to make me think otherwise. brutal performance last time. Too good for this lot.

Native River in the Gold Cup on Friday - he wins it like he did last year...from the front with his stamina assured.

Apparently it’s called Prostaglandin and used to manipulate hormonic cycles in greyhound bit ches and racehorse mares.

It’s basically an injection to delay things for a few days.

-

Only bet so far is an 75/1 each way treble on

Glen Forsa in the Arkle today - unbeaten over fences, impeccable jumping and stays forever. Tough race but I think he gets it done.

Paisley Park in the Stayers Hurdle on Thursday - I said after his last race that we just saw the winner of the Stayers and nothing has changed to make me think otherwise. brutal performance last time. Too good for this lot.

Native River in the Gold Cup on Friday - he wins it like he did last year...from the front with his stamina assured.
    an each way treble?

do you win very often, t?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”