Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amidst all the goings on at RM, I was highly amused to discover that Bale

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And, in any case, if Real Madrid can afford him then several other clubs can too. I shouldn't even wonder if even we could, if we put our minds to it, if we wanted his sort.
    Steady on redg. We can't even afford Aaron Ramsey.

What does Unai's language teacher say?
    "I give up!" ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

loooooooooooool. gpwm

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Steady on redg. We can't even afford Aaron Ramsey.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    having spent six years at the Bernabeu, has failed on a quite spectacular level to speak any Spanish.
    Let's bear in mind he's living in Madrid, not Malaga and surrounded by a multitude of hairy arsed latino's at the club, both on and off the field.
    This must represent a new definition of the word dim from the gormless looking Welsher.
    I see Zizou has gone back to RM.

Pissed on Mauricio Roberto Pochettino Trossero's chips, no?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh, there's plenty of time for a' that. MRPT isn't even fifty yet, is he?

Or do you worry that he'll win Spurs the European Cup the longer he stays?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I see Zizou has gone back to RM.

Pissed on Mauricio Roberto Pochettino Trossero's chips, no?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, there's plenty of time for a' that. MRPT isn't even fifty yet, is he?

Or do you worry that he'll win Spurs the European Cup the longer he stays?
    I thought that all MRPT has been using the RM threat to make these comments about how they need to invest in more playing staff or that they need another manager to challenge for the league, etc.

Sort of taken away a bit of his leverage.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I imagine he's signed up until their stadium move is complete. After that, when there's no money for new players, they'll just pay him eight million a year, or so, to keep him quiet and onside until Real Madrid, or whoever, are ready or until they get fed up with him not winning anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought that all MRPT has been using the RM threat to make these comments about how they need to invest in more playing staff or that they need another manager to challenge for the league, etc.

Sort of taken away a bit of his leverage.