Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: This is genuinely extraordinary. This woman seems to believe she lives in some sort

  1. #1

    This is genuinely extraordinary. This woman seems to believe she lives in some sort

    of Handsmaid's Tale-style dystopia and that male oppressors are lurking around every corner waiting to pounce.

    It is - not to put too fine a point on it - f¨cking mental.

    https://unherd.com/2019/03/the-inesc...ld/?=sideshare

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    of Handsmaid's Tale-style dystopia and that male oppressors are lurking around every corner waiting to pounce.

    It is - not to put too fine a point on it - f¨cking mental.
    Well, quite frankly, she is.

    I mean, gender-stereotyping that childcare is usually a woman's work.

    I was so insulted, I had to give up reading.

    And well done the Ford Focus for being so misogynistic.

    ôOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.ö

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well, quite frankly, she is.

    I mean, gender-stereotyping that childcare is usually a woman's work.

    I was so insulted, I had to give up reading.

    And well done the Ford Focus for being so misogynistic.

    Yup. My wife bought one as well. Little did she know it's oppressing her.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    of Handsmaid's Tale-style dystopia and that male oppressors are lurking around every corner waiting to pounce.

    It is - not to put too fine a point on it - f¨cking mental.

    https://unherd.com/2019/03/the-inesc...ld/?=sideshare
    I know this is deeply cynical, but I'm pretty confident that many unattractive women nowadays claim they've been sexually assaulted in order to provide an artificial boost to their rock-bottom self-esteem.

    I mean, look at the writer of this piece. Seriously. I'm pretty sure physically grotesque women don't get touched up on public transport, yet you'll struggle to find one that claims it's never happened to them.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=tany...ETZ08QRTJfcEM:
    Last edited by Monty92; 03-11-2019 at 03:02 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know this is deeply cynical, but I'm pretty confident that many unattractive women nowadays claim they've been sexually assaulted in order to provide an artificial boost to their rock-bottom self-esteem.

    I mean, look at the writer of this piece. Seriously.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=tany...ETZ08QRTJfcEM:
    She'd raise my average

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know this is deeply cynical, but I'm pretty confident that many unattractive women nowadays claim they've been sexually assaulted in order to provide an artificial boost to their rock-bottom self-esteem.

    I mean, look at the writer of this piece. Seriously.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=tany...ETZ08QRTJfcEM:
    I would also imagine that she moaned about the newspaper chap smoking a cigar and he told her to stick it where the sun don't shine

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know this is deeply cynical, but I'm pretty confident that many unattractive women nowadays claim they've been sexually assaulted in order to provide an artificial boost to their rock-bottom self-esteem.

    I mean, look at the writer of this piece. Seriously. I'm pretty sure physically grotesque women don't get touched up on public transport, yet you'll struggle to find one that claims it's never happened to them.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=tany...ETZ08QRTJfcEM:
    Too ugly to rape, eh, m? Is that what you're saying?

    Wait until your missus finds out you said that.

    Seriously, though, I think there's a strong element of Viz's Millie Tant with this.

    Also, I'm still chuckling at her use of the simile 'like a man running over a child in the dark'.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, I'm still chuckling at her use of the simile 'like a man running over a child in the dark'.
    I had a laugh at that too.

    Her head is in a very dark, f˙cked up place.
    ôOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.ö

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Too ugly to rape, eh, m? Is that what you're saying?

    Wait until your missus finds out you said that.

    Seriously, though, I think there's a strong element of Viz's Millie Tant with this.

    Also, I'm still chuckling at her use of the simile 'like a man running over a child in the dark'.
    Now you mention it, stuff that Viz did as an absurd exaggeration have become reality. What is Student Grant if not Owen Jones? Millie Tant is a reasonable mirror to fourth wave feminism... sadly, Syd The Sexist died in a rain of shellfire from twitter.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now you mention it, stuff that Viz did as an absurd exaggeration have become reality. What is Student Grant if not Owen Jones? Millie Tant is a reasonable mirror to fourth wave feminism... sadly, Syd The Sexist died in a rain of shellfire from twitter.
    Modern Parents, too.

    Malcolm and Cressida Wright-Pratt
    ôOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.ö

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •