Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Henry Winter getting on his high horse, again

Henry Winter getting on his high horse, again

calling for points deduction for pitch invaders.

Just bung a hoodlum a ticket and a few quid and get him to run on the spurs pitch and push an opposition player and bingo, spurs get a points deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Just bung a hoodlum a ticket and a few quid and get him to run on the spurs pitch and push an opposition player and bingo, spurs get a points deduction.
    Unsurprising. Presenting Henry Winter with an opportunity to puff himself up with pompous sanctimony is like presenting a dog with a lamppost.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-11-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Fairly easy to prove they aren't a fan of the club in question though. Not that I am agreeing with Henry Winter at all. Lad yesterday deserves a good kicking none the less

The bloke yesterday did nothing and is only being discussed because of the whopper in Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Fairly easy to prove they aren't a fan of the club in question though. Not that I am agreeing with Henry Winter at all. Lad yesterday deserves a good kicking none the less
    I was rather impressed by Jack Grealish, actually. His post-match interview didn't major on his shock, distress and possible PTSD. He just beamed all over his face. "Best day of my life," he said. When pushed about the incident he just said, "football has rivalries but that was going too far"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was rather impressed by Jack Grealish, actually. His post-match interview didn't major on his shock, distress and possible PTSD. He just beamed all over his face. "Best day of my life," he said. When pushed about the incident he just said, "football has rivalries but that was going too far"
    Good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yep - pretty much dealt with it all perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good player.

Are there not rumours of him being Tottenham-bound?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are there not rumours of him being Tottenham-bound?
    Tried to sign him in the summer so might try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tried to sign him in the summer so might try again.
    He's Villa through and through la. I can't believe he'd ever leave them.