Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When Wembley Park was ... a park.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    no, but they seemed to do it better than anyone else could.

fúck me, them being league champions every year was fúcking tedious...
    It's my contention that children of the 80s hate Liverpool far more than they do any other team barring their local rivals.

Their 26-year title drought continues to be a great source of joy. We can only pray it continues this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And that's why we hate Liverpool.
    That and the way everyone kept telling us how wonderful they were; also their fans were utter, utter scum; Heysel; the Hillsborough mawk-fest; the Anfield Rap and a million other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And that's why we hate Liverpool.
    well, it's one of the reasons...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    well, it's one of the reasons...
    To be honest, Liverpudlians are the main reason to hate Liverpool. Subhuman filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's my contention that children of the 80s hate Liverpool far more than they do any other team barring their local rivals.

Their 26-year title drought continues to be a great source of joy. We can only pray it continues this year.
    Certainly my view, b. Unbelievable how. Any of the ****ers come out of the woodwork when they get to winning something. Germans I’d never see before rocked up on my local wearing brand new kits when they were last in a good position. Never enjoyed a Chelsea goal more

LA "Back in the standing days I guess - I only started going when "trouble" was on the wane. I did lose a shoe on the North Bank once though"

I lost half my glasses on the last day
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

LA "One of my favourite things from yesterday was just how much the big man was enjoying it. I even think he might have smiled"

He actually raised his arms in triumph
    Didn't bother to stand up though
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, although I saw this the other day and thought there might be some hope for us.

https://twitter.com/MattTurner4L/sta...76962248671232
    Is that the game from Scum?