Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Presumably those hoping Geoffrey Cox QC is able to adjunct crucial legal advice to

Presumably those hoping Geoffrey Cox QC is able to adjunct crucial legal advice to

May's deal will be praying for a Cox strap-on?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You are quite obsessed with all this Brexit stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not as much as I am strap-on cocks

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    In fairness, all of us in the UK ought to be obsessed with it. It is pretty important stuff.

I can't be ársed with it. Perhaps I have just become a bit zen in my dotage. Que sera, sera. You know the drill.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm not sure you have the kind of cold logical mind required for legal analysis m. Why don't you stick to writing books? You know, do what you're best at? (insert your cruel retort about plumbers here )

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In fairness, all of us in the UK ought to be obsessed with it. It is pretty important stuff.

I can't be ársed with it. Perhaps I have just become a bit zen in my dotage. Que sera, sera. You know the drill.
    All a bit late in the day mind you.

You all voted, it's in the hands of the politicians now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I'm looking forward to food shortages, power cuts and general chaos and you and your swivel eyed xenophobic pals having to explain what the feck you thought you were playing at. I mean, we sure have shown those ur'peans who's boss huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'm looking forward to food shortages, power cuts and general chaos and you and your swivel eyed xenophobic pals having to explain what the feck you thought you were playing at. I mean, we sure have shown those ur'peans who's boss huh!
    You've started gibbering h. It must be time for your tablet.

Democracy, Herbs. It means rule by the people. A long struggle to drag power away from the cold grip of the ruling class, bit by bit from Magna Carta to the Levellers, from the Chartists to the Suffragettes. Then Ted Bench goes and gives it all away. If we all starve it's because the guvmint sabotaged it because they never wanted to leave.

You do realise that many of the original euro-sceptics were on the left? Tony Benn, Peter Shore, Michael Foot.

You need to believe more, Herb.

No harm in a bit of blind faith in good old Blighty
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman