Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does Graeme Sourness have against us? Every time he tried to speak post match

What does Graeme Sourness have against us? Every time he tried to speak post match

large gobbets of bitter, foul smelling bile just dribbled out of his mean little scots mouth - **** that he is.

I think he is arguably the best pundit on the television.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    large gobbets of bitter, foul smelling bile just dribbled out of his mean little scots mouth - **** that he is.
    Oddly enough, I find that he is generally fair and that I largely agree with him.

He is scotch, so cannot help being miserable and misanthropic, but I find he is usually even-handedly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly enough, I find that he is generally fair and that I largely agree with him.

He is scotch, so cannot help being miserable and misanthropic, but I find he is usually even-handedly so.
    Certainly does not as Herb suggests have anything against us, has in the past been very praisy about us.

Lot of his general Scotchness yesterday that I noticed was his being critical of United, not us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Certainly does not as Herb suggests have anything against us, has in the past been very praisy about us.

Lot of his general Scotchness yesterday that I noticed was his being critical of United, not us.
    How was gay Paris, btw?

Well yes, he is the archetypal dour scot and no objection to that. It is more his refusal to express any joy in our defensive performance.

I don't claim to have any expertise in tactics but I can see when a team is fighting for every ball and that is what we were doing yesterday. He would normally be fulsome in his praise for that kind of spirit but just seemed peeved.

Wasn't it pleasant to watch the last 10 minutes without the sensation that a Utd goal was inevitable? It was as if we had a great deal more energy than than them

How was gay Paris, btw?
    That's next weekend, or this weekend coming, depending on how you refer to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well yes, he is the archetypal dour scot and no objection to that. It is more his refusal to express any joy in our defensive performance.

I don't claim to have any expertise in tactics but I can see when a team is fighting for every ball and that is what we were doing yesterday. He would normally be fulsome in his praise for that kind of spirit but just seemed peeved.

Wasn't it pleasant to watch the last 10 minutes without the sensation that a Utd goal was inevitable? It was as if we had a great deal more energy than than them
    You were clearly paying no attention you thick **** as the lack of energy in the United team was picked up on from early in the match by Tyler and whoever was with him, was it Neville?

That's next weekend, or this weekend coming, depending on how you refer to it.
    Oh, I thought you were there at the same time as the rugby team for some reason.

Oh, I thought you were there at the same time as the rugby team for some reason.
    They were in Dublin ffs.

No, Ireland v the Wales next weekend. My Mrs will volunatarily agree on a few hours in a boozer on the Saturday so she can watch their Grand Slam. A good 5-6 pints to be had.

Wd the city break.