Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just looking at the remaining fixtures

Just looking at the remaining fixtures

We must be considered to have the easier run in. Obvious away day banana skins at Watford, Everton, Ann Lester but no more top 6 clashes, as opposed to the rest.
    I’m getting quite excited about the distinct possibility of us crashing out of the last 16 of the CL next season.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We must be considered to have the easier run in. Obvious away day banana skins at Watford, Everton, Ann Lester but no more top 6 clashes, as opposed to the rest.
    I’m getting quite excited about the distinct possibility of us crashing out of the last 16 of the CL next season.
    You realise we've got 5 waya games?

We're going to finish 5th.

-1x-1.jpg

?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise we've got 5 waya games?

We're going to finish 5th.
    The only thing that can prevent that is Tottenham's behaviour becoming even more spursy.

Frankly, I've been hating them for a good 35 years or so and even I've been surprised at the extent of their spursyness in the last couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The only thing that can prevent that is Tottenham's behaviour becoming even more spursy.

Frankly, I've been hating them for a good 35 years or so and even I've been surprised at the extent of their spursyness in the last couple of weeks.
    Given their failure to refresh the squad in the last couple of transfer windows, I was sort of hoping they would run out of steam.

Man, how they've run out of steam.

Given their failure to refresh the squad in the last couple of transfer windows, I was sort of hoping they would run out of steam.

Man, how they've run out of steam.
    Maybe the effects of the drugs have worn off?

Maybe the effects of the drugs have worn off?
    They should take some more then, surely?

They should take some more then, surely?
    I don't think it works like that. I think if you took more at this stage, you'd get found out.

To be honest, though, I have no fùcking idea what I'm talking about.

Wolves away too. Our away form has improved a bit but is still not great. Not too optimistic but these results this weekend have given us a chance, at least.

They have been incredibly lucky the last few weeks, what with last minute equalisers/winners and yellows rather than red cards. About time the luck ran out