Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we just clear something else up? Ramjamgangbang's pelanty yesterday in no way

Can we just clear something else up? Ramjamgangbang's pelanty yesterday in no way

atones for his appalling, cùntish miss against Tottenham.

Gabonese gobshìte.

I was pleased that he scored and exorcised some personal demons but having seen his technique I hope he never takes another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I was pleased that he scored and exorcised some personal demons but having seen his technique I hope he never takes another one ever again.
    Yes. All this waiting for the keeper to move is fraught with danger. Just practise belting the fùcker into the upper corner of the net instead imo.

I was pleased that he scored and exorcised some personal demons but having seen his technique I hope he never takes another one.
    I was ****ing pissed off Laca let him take it in the first place. Was midway through rant when he actually stuck it in So ****ing good to beat them when you are watching with six United fans

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was ****ing pissed off Laca let him take it in the first place. Was midway through rant when he actually stuck it in So ****ing good to beat them when you are watching with six United fans
    Don't think we should under-estimate the impact of the consistency and robustness of the anti-hexing cynicism produced by AWIMB.

Well played by pretty much everyone.

wd AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Don't think we should under-estimate the impact of the consistency and robustness of the anti-hexing cynicism produced by AWIMB.

Well played by pretty much everyone.

wd AWIMB.
    Indeed - bit disappointed to see you praising Ramsey though. Some things shouldn't change

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. All this waiting for the keeper to move is fraught with danger. Just practise belting the fùcker into the upper corner of the net instead imo.
    He also seems to never look at the ball when he’s taking it. This tells me he’ll never actually give the ball a good wallop and the keeper will always have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - bit disappointed to see you praising Ramsey though. Some things shouldn't change
    I always praise him when he plays well

He also seems to never look at the ball when he’s taking it. This tells me he’ll never actually give the ball a good wallop and the keeper will always have a chance.
    Of course. He said as much in his post-match interview and claimed that the reason he missed against Tottenham was that he did actually look at the ball and that was the reason he fùcked it up (?).

Anyway, he only ever scuffs the cùnt and if he carries on like that, we'll be lucky if he doesn't just miss it completely one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course. He said as much in his post-match interview and claimed that the reason he missed against Tottenham was that he did actually look at the ball and that was the reason he fùcked it up (?).

Anyway, he only ever scuffs the cùnt and if he carries on like that, we'll be lucky if he doesn't just miss it completely one of these days.
    Indeed. Souness even pointed out that the ball actually bounced before it went in. That’s how poorly it was struck. Shambolic stuff.