Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can we just clear something else up? Ramjamgangbang's pelanty yesterday in no way

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I was pleased that he scored and exorcised some personal demons but having seen his technique I hope he never takes another one.
    I was ****ing pissed off Laca let him take it in the first place. Was midway through rant when he actually stuck it in So ****ing good to beat them when you are watching with six United fans

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was ****ing pissed off Laca let him take it in the first place. Was midway through rant when he actually stuck it in So ****ing good to beat them when you are watching with six United fans
    Don't think we should under-estimate the impact of the consistency and robustness of the anti-hexing cynicism produced by AWIMB.

Well played by pretty much everyone.

wd AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Don't think we should under-estimate the impact of the consistency and robustness of the anti-hexing cynicism produced by AWIMB.

Well played by pretty much everyone.

wd AWIMB.
    Indeed - bit disappointed to see you praising Ramsey though. Some things shouldn't change

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - bit disappointed to see you praising Ramsey though. Some things shouldn't change
    I always praise him when he plays well