Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't think I'd go so far as to call the Xhaka goal a de gea mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    90 degrees? Really?

Anyway, Sky's post-match coverage was rather odd. It was all about how United had somehow contrived to lose it rather than about us winning it by...y'know...playing better than them.
    Did you see MOTD?

Completely different match to the one I saw...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe some airlines have gounded their fleets pending further investigation, which seems to me sensible, if only for the peace of mind of passengers. Neither Boeing nor the FAA have done so, suggesting they aren't seeing an obvious issue at present.
    Aaahhh, I see. I must admit I only read the headline as I was vaguely interested, but not massively arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Did you see MOTD?

I've got it recorded. I'm not staying up past 11 O'Clock just to watch that.

I've got it recorded. I'm not staying up past 11 O'Clock just to watch that.
    I wouldn't bother, b.

here's my review

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Aaahhh, I see. I must admit I only read the headline as I was vaguely interested, but not massively arsed.
    If it's true that both aircraft exhibitied the phugoid activity a la AF447, as reported, it would definitely point to a software or pitot issue. That's a pretty big 'if', however, and ignores the mountains of other possible evidence which might reveal the truth.

Did you see MOTD?

it made it look like utd had all the play and created all the chances, at least in the first half. Yes they had a couple of decent chances which the big lad fluffed but they really didn't dominate.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

I wouldn't bother, b.

here's my review

I saw that and thought I'd imagined it. But he did just go over after a foul and just casually puke between his legs, didn't he?

He's definitely my favourite current Arsenal player that lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If it's true that both aircraft exhibitied the phugoid activity a la AF447, as reported, it would definitely point to a software or pitot issue. That's a pretty big 'if', however, and ignores the mountains of other possible evidence which might reveal the truth.
    Oooh, I like 'phugoid'. I'm definitely going to use that at some point.

Did you see MOTD?

indeed. Complete cnuts, as I think may have been mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    indeed. Complete cnuts, as I think may have been mentioned before.
    Is it not presented by a man who is largely famous for being a United fan?