Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This clown who’s trying to destroy our club just started his post-match interview by

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    by saying:

‘Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiessssssayyminiabobball...‘

Fùcking embarrassment.

Surprising......I don't think Kronke had ever done an interview on Arsenal?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A combination of a Yank, a (mainly lovable) French bloke and a Sarf Ifrican started the destruction, b.

2 down, 1 to go.

yesterday - great atmosphere. There has been a few this season. Better than any in the last 5 or so, I'd say.
    Thought the new boy Suarez looked good when he came on, as well. Very impressive how we now seem to get better as the game goes on whereas under Wenger the last few years it felt like we faded towards the end too often. After the first ten minutes of the second half I thought we were always in control of the game, our pressing was very impressive even late in the game.

Great to see and a great game to watch. We clearly got a bit lucky with some of their missed chances and the goals but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. Even Ramsey played well

On a pace for 76 points and only two points off third relatively late in the season and a pretty clear run in. If we can turn around the Rennes result this could be quite the season.

wd Unai

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    by saying:

‘Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiessssssayyminiabobball...‘

Fùcking embarrassment.
    Oh yeah - this 'I hate Unai' wind up is really f*cking dull now. Might be an idea to move on to something new.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Thought the new boy Suarez looked good when he came on, as well. Very impressive how we now seem to get better as the game goes on whereas under Wenger the last few years it felt like we faded towards the end too often. After the first ten minutes of the second half I thought we were always in control of the game, our pressing was very impressive even late in the game.

Great to see and a great game to watch. We clearly got a bit lucky with some of their missed chances and the goals but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. Even Ramsey played well

On a pace for 76 points and only two points off third relatively late in the season and a pretty clear run in. If we can turn around the Rennes result this could be quite the season.

wd Unai
    Yes, if they had a £75m striker they might have scored a couple yesterday.

Oh...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yesterday - great atmosphere. There has been a few this season. Better than any in the last 5 or so, I'd say.
    How did you get on with the rain afterwards? I stayed in the ground for a pint - first time I've done that for about ten years. Then went outside and it was still chucking it down. Tried to make a roll-up under cover but my fingers were freezing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How did you get on with the rain afterwards? I stayed in the ground for a pint - first time I've done that for about ten years. Then went outside and it was still chucking it down. Tried to make a roll-up under cover but my fingers were freezing.
    Club level

horrible out, weren't it?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”