Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This clown who’s trying to destroy our club just started his post-match interview by

This clown who’s trying to destroy our club just started his post-match interview by

by saying:

‘Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiessssssayyminiabobball...‘

Fùcking embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    by saying:

Fùcking embarrassment.
    Any idea what he was trying to say, B? Haven't lived anywhere Dagophone for a decade or more. It's much easier to understand in Columbia than Barca, imo. Less th-th-th.

Ah there you are. I wondered who of the misty eyed Wengerista would be the first to crawl out from under the stone.

Wan't it good to spawn a pelanty against that lot for a change?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Any idea what he was trying to say, B? Haven't lived anywhere Dagophone for a decade or more. It's much easier to understand in Columbia than Barca, imo. Less th-th-th.
    I *think* he meant to say ‘I mean, yes. Above all...’

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Ah there you are. I wondered who of the misty eyed Wengerista would be the first to crawl out from under the stone.

Oh the football match. Oh, yes. Jolly good, I suppose.

A goalkeeping error and a dubious pelanty.

I *think* he meant to say ‘I mean, yes. Above all...’
    Fück me. Are you a fluent Geasydagophone?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Yes, it was great. See my other post. And the fact that he started Ozil and Rambo as I've been calling for since December gives me hope that he can learn. Now all we needare some midget No.10s.

Oh the football match. Oh, yes. Jolly good, I suppose.

A goalkeeping error and a dubious pelanty.
    But give the man credit. At least he played the sexiest players. I'm not a complete moron. I know you can't just score sexy goals. There will always be set pieces and deflections.

But he tried. He started Ozil and Rambo for the first time since God knows when.

Maybe he can kick on from here, eh? You know, get the grease out of his hair, buy some midget no.10s and learn to speak English with a French accent.

by saying:

Fùcking embarrassment.
    How dare he get more points and play better against the top 6 sides Get back to Cricket b, you know something about that tin pot sport
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

by saying:

Fùcking embarrassment.
    A combination of a Yank, a (mainly lovable) French bloke and a Sarf Ifrican started the destruction, b.

2 down, 1 to go.

yesterday - great atmosphere. There has been a few this season. Better than any in the last 5 or so, I'd say.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”