Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fair play, Dick. We won. Congrats on picking our four sexiest players up front.

Fair play, Dick. We won. Congrats on picking our four sexiest players up front.

I'll be honest. I never had a problem with him starting just one of Laca and Auba. That way he kept them fresh, had firepower on the bench, could chop and change according to form and suspensions, and we often got at least some of the 2nd half with both.

But I'll never moan about a manager picking his best players.

Which is why I wanted him to start Ozil and Rambo.

And it worked.

I'm also glad he picked AMN. I think Gwendo's got great potential and I love his Ray Parlour locks. (I think he should die 'em ginger and learn English with a Romford accent.)

But I think AMN's been short changed. Ever since he shaved off his fancy hairdo, he's really just knuckled down. He was so good today. Just did the simple things perfectly. He needs to play more, and when our full backs are fit, I'd like to see his where he should be - defensive or box-to-box MF.

Anyway. Glad we won. Glad Dick's been lurking here and listening to me. Just a pity Rambo's off on a free.

Right. Foie gras restau here we come. My mate's gf's birthday. So all in all, rather good.

All Dick needs to do this summer is ship out Mustafi, get Chambers back (who isn't any worse, and was actually looking better last season) and then spunk all the cash on buying as many midget no.10s as he can find.

Pwoppa footy, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'll be honest. I never had a problem with him starting just one of Laca and Auba. That way he kept them fresh, had firepower on the bench, could chop and change according to form and suspensions, and we often got at least some of the 2nd half with both.

But I'll never moan about a manager picking his best players.

Which is why I wanted him to start Ozil and Rambo.

And it worked.

I'm also glad he picked AMN. I think Gwendo's got great potential and I love his Ray Parlour locks. (I think he should die 'em ginger and learn English with a Romford accent.)

But I think AMN's been short changed. Ever since he shaved off his fancy hairdo, he's really just knuckled down. He was so good today. Just did the simple things perfectly. He needs to play more, and when our full backs are fit, I'd like to see his where he should be - defensive or box-to-box MF.

Anyway. Glad we won. Glad Dick's been lurking here and listening to me. Just a pity Rambo's off on a free.

Right. Foie gras restau here we come. My mate's gf's birthday. So all in all, rather good.

All Dick needs to do this summer is ship out Mustafi, get Chambers back (who isn't any worse, and was actually looking better last season) and then spunk all the cash on buying as many midget no.10s as he can find.

Pwoppa footy, that.
    Emery has had a pretty bad run with injuries. Holding was really coming along and then out for the season. Welbeck was in form and gave us a different forward option, out for the season. Finally the same thing with Bellerin. We could really do with a bit more legs in CM. Another Torreria type would be useful. I’d still like to see us start to push some more of the youth team in. 3-4 of them look pretty good. With a limited transfer budget it makes sense to use them.