Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see yer man who made a bollix of his loop-the-loop at Shoreham and killed 11 people

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, that feed is hilarious. It's full of blokes who have clearly been spannering one out whenever she posts a picture of herself and are now outraged that they are being asked to pay for the privilege.

It's also basically an allegory of the publishing industry in the age of the internet.

'Stan Ogden' is resigned to casting his net not so far afield in his pursuit of cheap thrills
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Actually, that feed is hilarious. It's full of blokes who have clearly been spannering one out whenever she posts a picture of herself and are now outraged that they are being asked to pay for the privilege.

It's also basically an allegory of the publishing industry in the age of the internet.
    May I ask who the fúck she is?

Her fame does not appear to have stretched to here as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He also put members of the public at risk. Why do you focus purely on other display pilots on the ground?
    Are you really, genuinely such a complete knob Rich?

Nver mind saucy b, for that kind of money I expect the woman's legs to be at 10 to 2 and to be able to see her very guts.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    May I ask who the fúck she is?

Her fame does not appear to have stretched to here as yet.
    The former wife of a Labour MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Nver mind saucy b, for that kind of money I expect the woman's legs to be at 10 to 2 and to be able to see her very guts.
    You would, h. However, the sad cases who follow her are clearly happy to feed on less substantial scraps in their pursuit of onanistic Nirvana.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Are you really, genuinely such a complete knob Rich?
    He is a spotter, h. But worse, he is the kind of spotter who claims that he is going to get a licence one day.

These people should be subject to a restraining order.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He is a spotter, h. But worse, he is the kind of spotter who claims that he is going to get a licence one day.

These people should be subject to a restraining order.
    I am going to refrain from mentioning that I posted a link to Karen Danczuk's twitter feed and you then disappeared for 20 minutes.

I am going to refrain from mentioning that I posted a link to Karen Danczuk's twitter feed and you then disappeared for 20 minutes.
    Lols. I went into the office for a couple of hours this morning and now 8m far to shattered to consider Karen’s assets.