Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see yer man who made a bollix of his loop-the-loop at Shoreham and killed 11 people

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I once watched a chap I knew, although only vaguely, kill himself at the Biggin Hill airshow when it was obvious from about a minute in to his show that he was going to crash. His flying was all over the place. All the blokes watching from the pilots' tent were screaming at the ATC liaison to get on the radio and tell him to land, so apparent was it. By the time the officials decided to act he'd made a great big hole in the apron. Boom, as it were. The answer had to be drink, drugs or carbon monoxide poisoning. Had to be. I'd spoken to him and was convinced he was sober. I was sure it was a CO issue. The PM came back absoluely clear. It's still a mystery.
    Sounds like a clear case of shít pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "He destroyed a fine aeroplane and potentially endangered the lives of other display pilots on the ground. For that he derserves some sanction."

I like your order of importance in the grand scheme

BTW...is there any...news?
    No lab results until next Thursday, s. Doctor is convinced it was a tumour but not the nasty spreading type. We'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sounds like a clear case of shít pilot.
    You don't get to display second world war fighters at major airshows if you're a shít pilot, sw.

Indeed, if you're a shít pilot you generally don't stick around very long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He also totalled a lot of cars.
    Imagine all that ruined boot space.

Imagine all that ruined boot space.
    RIP imo.

"was"
    That's optimistic!
    Glad it's been caught (and will be treated) at an early stage
    And I'm sure you might leetle bit pleased too
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

You don't get to display second world war fighters at major airshows if you're a shít pilot, sw.

Indeed, if you're a shít pilot you generally don't stick around very long at all.
    This **** didn't display them either, he crashed the fúcking thing.

World is a safer place today.

No lab results until next Thursday, s. Doctor is convinced it was a tumour but not the nasty spreading type. We'll wait and see.
    This'll cheer you up. Thon Karen Danczuk sort (for whom I believe you held a dirty liking) has gone fans only on twitter and is now charging subscribers to see saucy pictures of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This'll cheer you up. Thon Karen Danczuk sort (for whom I believe you held a dirty liking) has gone fans only on twitter and is now charging subscribers to see saucy pictures of herself.
    Where do I sign up?

Where do I sign up?
    $25 a month seems a bit steep tbh

https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/sta...05495604981761