Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This morning on Radio 4 I listened to two leading scientists saying that men

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It was his own fault. Only a muppet would bother trying to have a Reformation without waiting for the printing press to be invented first.
    Now I just get an image of Kermit and Miss Piggy discussing the consubstantiation and transubstantiation - disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It was his own fault. Only a muppet would bother trying to have a Reformation without waiting for the printing press to be invented first.
    True. Jan Hus made a similar strategic error. Also burned.

Wycliffe* did at least die of natural causes, but that didn't stop them digging him up 44 years later and burning him anyway.

*Not the one out of the Fugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Now I just get an image of Kermit and Miss Piggy discussing the consubstantiation and transubstantiation - disturbing
    Let's be honest, the relationship between Kermit and Miss Piggy was a crime against God and Nature.

Right. The whole island-race thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hang on, now. Emery is a foreigner. As a nation, it is our birthright to be rude about foreigners.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Let's be honest, the relationship between Kermit and Miss Piggy was a crime against God and Nature.
    Love between a pig and a frog can be a beautiful thing