Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Team being abused at the airport last night. You really have to ask

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't be silly. I fully expect us to go through next week*

* thought the bástard 3rd goal does make this somewhat more of a challenge.
    Better to go out and focus on 4th, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bit spineless, wasn’t it?

I have seen his man-management being questioned by players he previously managed.

Are you getting concerned, at all?
    We were fine til the sending off - more worrying was that he was happy to go with HM at right back rather than make a change

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    It's the mint green kit that's the problem
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We were fine til the sending off - more worrying was that he was happy to go with HM at right back rather than make a change
    A number of worrying decisions from the manager, would you say?

I'm far more concerned about his decisions regarding which hair products to use. The fellow clearly believes he is still a penurious spanish peasant and simply douses his barnet in cheap olive oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What do you think the chap is up to, sw? Do you discern a clear plan?
    I think performances of late, collectively and by individuals including Snr Emery, have been extremely promising. Remember one kick of a ball away from what would have been a magnificent away win at Spurs, a result that would have had the man lauded a hero.

Last night was just one of those things, the double whammy of sending off and goal conceded in that very moment would rock any side. Factor in the comedy gold which is an own goal and what can you do.

It's a funny old game all the same. I notice how the many Ozil fan boys who chose to directly link recent performances to his presence on the pitch are oddly quiet on this front today.

Ozil out.
    Last edited by SWv2; 03-08-2019 at 02:12 PM.

He was thoroughly slated for "weird decisions" in his selection for the Spurs game. Seemed he got that spot on. I'm not entirely sure he knows his strongest team but his horses for courses selections in the main have worked ok. I am not panicking

We will be stuffed on Sunday though