Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team being abused at the airport last night. You really have to ask

Team being abused at the airport last night. You really have to ask

whether they actually saved any time by flying? It was only Rennes, wasn’t it? Quick blast down the M20, 30 minutes through the pipe and you’re on your way. No arsing around at airport security or suffer Sleazyjet.

Think on, kids. Te aeroplane isn’t always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    whether they actually saved any time by flying? It was only Rennes, wasn’t it? Quick blast down the M20, 30 minutes through the pipe and you’re on your way. No arsing around at airport security or suffer Sleazyjet.

Still a good 4 hrs from Calais to Rennes, no?

That way, Dennis could have played, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    About that. It certainly takes about three hours to get from Calais to Falaise - even if you péage it all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ah, Ganps. Small threadjack: What's this about Hindu women being burned alive onto their dead husband's funeral pyre?

abused by about half a dozen retards...

some of our fans are utter ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ah, Ganps. Small threadjack: What's this about Hindu women being burned alive onto their dead husband's funeral pyre?
    Suttee? We put a stop to that. Bloody savages.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    abused by about half a dozen retards...

some of our fans are utter ****s.
    I mean imagine giving a toss about the Europa League.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do you have a link?

It's an ancient custom called Sati (or suttee) that the Britishers banned.

Sati was the first wife of Shiva who burned herself to death cos her daddy didn't like Shiva. (But it's all right cos she reincarnated as Parvati and married him again.)

So for 2,000+ years, Hindu widows would throw themselves on their husband's funeral pyre, so they could both reincarnate together. (But not men on their wife's if she died first.)

So let me guess. Under the Hindu Nationalist Modi and the BJP, it's making a come back despite being banned by Queen Vic's Royal decree of 1861. Now why doesn't that suprise me? He really is turning that country into the Saffron Saudi Arabia.

Conversely, I've always said that if my beloved dies before me, I'll OD quickly (after sorting out what needs to be sorted out) so we can be cremated together.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Suttee? We put a stop to that. Bloody savages.
    Yes, one in the plus column for liberal imperialism there.