Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have not watched the documentary about Mr Jackson (and will not) but am I to

I have not watched the documentary about Mr Jackson (and will not) but am I to

understand that there were graphic descriptions of MJ bumholing young boys?
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 03-08-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    understand that there were graphic descriptions of MJ bumholing young boys?
    I thought they just noshed him off. Did he actually bum then too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He tried to put his ***** into the bum of the young lad who by this time was about 14 or so, and was training to be a dance choreographer, and yet even at that age chose to sleep with the prince of pop.

It began to hurt too much so they stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He tried to put his ***** into the bum of the young lad who by this time was about 14 or so, and was training to be a dance choreographer, and yet even at that age chose to sleep with the prince of pop.

It began to hurt too much so they stopped.
    IUFG told me it’s ok after you’ve got the tip in. Perhaps he spent time with Jacko.

IUFG told me it’s ok after you’ve got the tip in. Perhaps he spent time with Jacko.
    Perhaps he just likes it, each to their own and all that. Our Taoiseach is a poove you know.

IUFG works in HR which is essentially a woman's job.

The implication was that when they were actual children he just had them nosh him off and masturbated while they displayed their bumholes. He also tongued their bumholes.

Only when they were adolescents would he attempt to bum them. It didn't really work with the Cesc Fabregas fellow and he just went home with blood-spattered undies.

You did ask.

Perhaps he just likes it, each to their own and all that. Our Taoiseach is a poove you know.

But what kind of a poove? I think you have the right to know whether the head of your government is the postman or the letterbox, sw.

This should be a matter of public record. You should file a Freedom of Information request.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But what kind of a poove? I think you have the right to know whether the head of your government is the postman or the letterbox, sw.

This should be a matter of public record. You should file a Freedom of Information request.
    Huge cover up.

The Taoiseach is an open poove, the President is a secret poove and the one that is in charge up North is a lezzer.

Ireland.

Huge cover up.

The Taoiseach is an open poove, the President is a secret poove and the one that is in charge up North is a lezzer.

Ireland.

Well one of them's an Indian, another's a tiny communist and the other's a protestant. Not a decent Catholic among them.

What can one expect?

IAHYK
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”