Wengers stock will rise a bit higher once again
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Diving header; 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Even worse so are B & C tomorrow

Wengers stock will rise a bit higher once again
    It's not fun watching this. Even for people like me who feel absolutely no warmth to Emery, it's tough viewing.

All the same, we can still win this tie.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Diving header; 4-1.

Diving headers count double
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Diving header; 4-1.

Time for a proper rebuild. High earners like Auba, Mikki and Ozil don’t look like they’ll get us back into the CL. Sell them, get the wage bill under control and invest in some younger players.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    It's not fun watching this. Even for people like me who feel absolutely no warmth to Emery, it's tough viewing.

All the same, we can still win this tie.
    Wenger could hardly be described as warm either. George had a bit of charm and charisma. Terry Neil was a bit of a knob, harmless, but a knob all the same, and Bertie ? He was probably out pruning the roses with his wife bringing him out a tray with a nice cup of tea and cake, each Sunday following the game...

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Diving headers count double
    'Afraid so. It's in the rules.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Wenger could hardly be described as warm either. George had a bit of charm and charisma. Terry Neil was a bit of a knob, harmless, but a knob all the same, and Bertie ? He was probably out pruning the roses with his wife bringing him out a tray with a nice cup of tea and cake, each Sunday following the game...
    Wenger was very widely loved and I felt a great warmth to his sense of humour and intelligence. I’ve not felt colder to an Arsenal manager than Enery ever. Not even Billy ****ing Wright and his posh spice wife. Not that I was old enough to really know him.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Wenger was very widely loved and I felt a great warmth to his sense of humour and intelligence. I’ve not felt colder to an Arsenal manager than Enery ever. Not even Billy ****ing Wright and his posh spice wife. Not that I was old enough to really know him.

When a new man has followed a manager that has been there for 22 years, at best, it's going to take a while to take to him. Bruce Rioch was a bit of a bellend but how much of that was because he followed George Graham?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman