Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby number two on the way and

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Thousands

And loved all of them. Children are a joy to socially functional, well rounded human beings.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh, that's up to you; it depends on what you do with them from the start.

It's like with puppies. This is the cutest thing we'll see all day, but fast-forward two years to when it's a teen.

Behaving in exactly the same way.

But weighing in at a good 60kgs.

The poor wee mite will be lucky to avoid the animal shelter or even make it to the age of three. All because the owners didn't do the correct, yet admittedly difficult, thing and nip this behaviour in the bud

Mind you, I have no comment on what they're like as teenagers.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, that's up to you; it depends on what you do with them from the start.

It's like with puppies. This is the cutest thing we'll see all day, but fast-forward two years to when it's a teen.

Behaving in exactly the same way.

But weighing in at a good 60kgs.

The poor wee mite will be lucky to avoid the animal shelter or even make it to the age of three. All because the owners didn't do the correct, yet admittedly difficult, thing and nip this behaviour in the bud

Now that I'm moving to the countyside I'm starting to lobby the missus for us to get a doggie.

Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Now that I'm moving to the countyside I'm starting to lobby the missus for us to get a doggie.

Any tips?
    Get a Rottweiler

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Liar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Liar

childcare is a form of torture, m.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Thousands

And loved all of them. Children are a joy to socially functional, well rounded human beings.
    That's a long-winded way of spelling 'women', WES.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Bowling Warney

Ooooh well in, Ash

Very good, A.

But dollies don't actually like children all that much. But it's just the traditional, nature-mandated price they pay for an easy, carefree life.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."