Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B, or anyone. Do those Pubs in Paris show the footy? i.e. AFC-Rennes

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You angel, C. That's about 2 mins from my local supermarket. I shall ask this eveing after the d'Orsay.
    It was very small but very charming. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Will it be published one day, Kenneth Williams-style?

Yes, it will be just like Ken’s, lacking only the wit and the celebrity anecdotes. And the bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was very small but very charming. Good luck!
    Came back from the d'Orsay and home via your bar.

They have agreed to put the Arsenal-Rennes game on for me tomorrow, and though I feared any establishment you frequented would be out of my price range, I got a half to take the weight of my feet and it was just €2.50

Absoutely perfect. And only 5-10 mins from my front door. Thanks again, C.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Came back from the d'Orsay and home via your bar.

They have agreed to put the Arsenal-Rennes game on for me tomorrow, and though I feared any establishment you frequented would be out of my price range, I got a half to take the weight of my feet and it was just €2.50

Absoutely perfect. And only 5-10 mins from my front door. Thanks again, C.
    I’m delighted that it turned out so well, g. Let’s hope the game is worth watching.

I’d definitely go back to that bar when I’m in Paris next. After dinner at your bistro.

Looool watching it in a ZeTurf shop

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m delighted that it turned out so well, g. Let’s hope the game is worth watching.

I’d definitely go back to that bar when I’m in Paris next. After dinner at your bistro.
    Cheers. I doubt I could use awimb properly with my phone, but I shall pm you when I'm back. (Unless we've been hammered and I'm sulking - you know how it goes. In which case just come on here for my completely unhinged anti-Emery rant.)