Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That Labour MP's attempt to represent herself at the Court of Appeal sounds as though

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Is she black? I tend not to notice these things. As long as she ain't a jew eh!
    To be fair, a Jewish lawyer would never have made those mistakes. Sharp lads, those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, a Jewish lawyer would never have made those mistakes. Sharp lads, those.
    A jewlawyer would never have been prosecuted in the first place #conspirass #israelimoney #rothschild

You mean shrewd b? wiley...underhand even?

You mean shrewd b? wiley...underhand even?
    Wachel Wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Wachel Wiley
    While I have your attention m you do realise that as handsome and saturnine as you may consider yourself now you will begin to morph into Shylock as you approach middle age

This is just the sad truth of everyone though my friend. It's all prostates and Speedos under stacked gut after a certain point, isn't it.

To be honest the reduction in female attention would be a blessed relief.

It might also help convince the Israelis to let me come home once jezza’s lot take over.

While I have your attention m you do realise that as handsome and saturnine as you may consider yourself now you will begin to morph into Shylock as you approach middle age

She seems spectacularly thick.