Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well I’ve been here since 2002 so just how far back do you want to go for your golden period?
    I thought you were here before that?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    None taken. He sort of just dropped dead awfully young, didn't he?
    Yeah I think so. Another one who died too young was Catweasel...cancer. Shocking.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

I thought you were here before that?
    The years have got a bit confused in my head. I was around at AFCi in 98, then that closed down, then I found the old AFCi people here a couple of years later. 2002 might be a bit conservative.

Well I’ve been here since 2002 so just how far back do you want to go for your golden period?
    I started here in 1998 you newbie it was better then*

*it really wasn't. 1 post every three days...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

The years have got a bit confused in my head. I was around at AFCi in 98, then that closed down, then I found the old AFCi people here a couple of years later. 2002 might be a bit conservative.
    Yeah. I think my first post on here was in 2001 and you were deffo here then.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Yeah I think so. Another one who died too young was Catweasel...cancer. Shocking.
    We're definitely old if we're discussing which of our online acquaintances are now dead.

Oh, yes. He would come on here at about 4.30 every day and say something spectacularly banal. La would then tell him to die. It was a tradition. You could set your watch by it.

I suppose there's the distinct possibility he, too, has joined the choir invisible.

Well I hope la's happy. He basically killed him.
    I recall Gunner Since Time Began. His name was Syd something. I think actually that he lived in LA. And one time, I was like, Gunner Since Time Began! We're both thirsty men! Let's meet at Fox and Hounds in Studio City, as the Arsenal are playing. He was like, fvck you, you don't know me. Mind you, this happens to me quite often