Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

about everyone on the board but also game for a bit of self deprecation.

When he found out I'd been a plumber he started angling for me to fit his new boiler. I did the usual thing of telling him that in addition to an eye watering fee I'd be ploughing his wife's fanny.

He said if I gave him a decent discount I was welcome to wipe my cock on the curtains after

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

When he found out I'd been a plumber he started angling for me to fit his new boiler. I did the usual thing of telling him that in addition to an eye watering fee I'd be ploughing his wife's fanny.

He said if I gave him a decent discount I was welcome to wipe my cock on the curtains after
    DRFC? He got mercilessly mocked and left.

Did he have a big nose?

They’re awful tight with their money, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Did he have a big nose?

Anti-semitism's back in fashion, I reckon. I reckon they'll be doing pogromming the fùck out of Finchley soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anti-semitism's back in fashion, I reckon. I reckon they'll be doing pogromming the fùck out of Finchley soon.
    Oh yes. First Momentum made it acceptable, now Jeremy’s making it fashionable.

Did he have a big nose?

A redundant question as he was jewish. If they have the misfortune to be born with a schozz of normal proportions their mothers dash there brains out on the rocks and hurl them into the Red Sea. It's all very biblical.

DRFC? He got mercilessly mocked and left.
    I do believe that was him yes! Well remembered.

I do believe that was him yes! Well remembered.
    Don Roper Fan Club, if I recall correctly. He lived in America, I thought. He had a profile picture of himself that appeared to show him cottaging in a back alley while wearing a shiny bomber jacket.

I think the comment 'My uncle Kurt died in Auschwitz - he fell out of one of the watchtowers' finished him off.

Don Roper Fan Club, if I recall correctly. He lived in America, I thought. He had a profile picture of himself that appeared to show him cottaging in a back alley while wearing a shiny bomber jacket.

I think the comment 'My uncle Kurt died in Auschwitz - he fell out of one of the watchtowers' finished him off.
    “Poor Uncle Kurt.” **** me, I was howling.

Oh yes. First Momentum made it acceptable, now Jeremy’s making it fashionable.
    Yes. We can all smash the windows of Tesco and Marks and Sparks.