Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

Gunner Since Time Began
    A man on half speed if ever there was one
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hang on. Why are you using the neuter to describe m? Seems a bit harsh.
    It's basically a contraction of "that's a jew". I picked it up from someone's testimony in World at War. C speaks kraut .. could I have misheard?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Bugger! Thinking of it now, wasn't DRFC actually the brother of the other American who was basically our soppy old tit in residence? And now his feckin name escapes me. He hasn't posted for about 5 years.
    Oh, yes. He would come on here at about 4.30 every day and say something spectacularly banal. La would then tell him to die. It was a tradition. You could set your watch by it.

I suppose there's the distinct possibility he, too, has joined the choir invisible.

Well I hope la's happy. He basically killed him.

His attempts at humour were more laughable than the humour itself
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Gunner Since Time Began
    A man on half speed if ever there was one
    Christ, he must be dead by now. He was older than Our Bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It's basically a contraction of "that's a jew". I picked it up from someone's testimony in World at War. C speaks kraut .. could I have misheard?
    Oh, I thought you were trying to say 'The Jew'.

I suppose it's entirely possible a non-German speaker (a Ukrainian or Lithuanian or whatnot) might use that crude form to identify an unfortunate Jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, he must be dead by now. He was older than Our Bubble.
    Is anyone else dead, ffs?

There was someone else who died years ago. Used to work on Soccer AM. I seem to think I was the last person to converse with him on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is anyone else dead, ffs?

There was someone else who died years ago. Used to work on Soccer AM. I seem to think I was the last person to converse with him on here.
    Shandy aka the gooner in the gallery. When awimb was a decent board and not full of you cùnts. No offence.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Shandy aka the gooner in the gallery. When awimb was a decent board and not full of you cùnts. No offence.
    None taken. He sort of just dropped dead awfully young, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Well I’ve been here since 2002 so just how far back do you want to go for your golden period?