Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This needed a vote?

This needed a vote?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47443053

the BBC has needlessly identified 11 too many players imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I think this is based on a comment by Chris Sutton perhaps who claimed van Dijk to be the best Dutcher PL player ever.

Sutton is a príck but even by those standards it is quite a ridiculous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think this is based on a comment by Chris Sutton perhaps who claimed van Dijk to be the best Dutcher PL player ever.

Sutton is a príck but even by those standards it is quite a ridiculous statement.
    A new level (or nadir) of retardedness there by the Chelsea flop, Sutton
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I know....and no Glenn Helder on the list..... quite shocking!
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Have you ever heard Chris Sutton on 5 Live ?
    He just keeps laughing

And he's a terribly transparent wum
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Have you ever heard Chris Sutton on 5 Live ?
    He just keeps laughing

And he's a terribly transparent wum
    Reminds me of when our former Greek chum used to come on and rant and lose his shít over a comment by Adrian Durham or another to be simply told to stop listening to the bloody station.

And then the next day the same thing.

Reminds me of when our former Greek chum used to come on and rant and lose his shít over a comment by Adrian Durham or another to be simply told to stop listening to the bloody station.

And then the next day the same thing.
    It was the equivalent of a dog barking at a postman every single fùcking day.

Sutton got caught out and then when questioned about it went all alpha male and double downed on his assertion that VVD is no1.

He knew he was wrong but didn’t want to admit it.

Quite pathetic really.

VVD hasn’t won anything let alone a league title. You’d also have think if Liverpool don’t win it this year then they may never will.

He doesn’t even get into the Top5 list lol

Bergkamp No1 and then in no particular order...Stam, RVN, Overmars and RVP.

No order on the rest because it would be so tough ranking that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Sutton got caught out and then when questioned about it went all alpha male and double downed on his assertion that VVD is no1.

He knew he was wrong but didn’t want to admit it.

Quite pathetic really.

VVD hasn’t won anything let alone a league title. You’d also have think if Liverpool don’t win it this year then they may never will.

He doesn’t even get into the Top5 list lol

Bergkamp No1 and then in no particular order...Stam, RVN, Overmars and RVP.

No order on the rest because it would be so tough ranking that lot.
    A lot would depend on the criteria of selection innit.

Are we judging said Dutch on his form while in the PL, or simply the greatest ever Dutcher to play in the PL. If the latter then while Dennis would no doubt still come out in number 1 spot I expect some could or would make a case for Ruud Gullit who has not even made your top 5.

Though you making a top 5 or top 10 list out of character is simply not the same.

A lot would depend on the criteria of selection innit.

Are we judging said Dutch on his form while in the PL, or simply the greatest ever Dutcher to play in the PL. If the latter then while Dennis would no doubt still come out in number 1 spot I expect some could or would make a case for Ruud Gullit who has not even made your top 5.

Though you making a top 5 or top 10 list out of character is simply not the same.
    I used to covet Jimmy Floyd Hasselabaink. Partly because he always scored against us, partly because he had enormous thighs and partly because of the way he used to just belt the fùck out of the ball with little or no backlift.