Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see none of you seem to care about poor Sir C. I expect they are slicing

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'm with you on this one c. I'd be blubbing like a big baby Berni has confronted this particular demon with insouciance and expects us all to be as brave but he only had to forfeit one his gonads - the smaller one I bet
    I was thinking this the other day, actually, I don't really remember old lefty at all. I mean I remember him when he was huge and throbbing, but not when he was normal.

I can't actually remember what it was like having two balls.

Oh, and while it's nice that you say I was insouciant, I can assure you I had my moments. By the time I talked about it on here, it was pretty much a done deal. Immediately after diagnosis, however, you may rest assured I was NOT insouciant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I kind of thought that as well.

I’m going to be completely upfront about this though b. I don’t fancy nose cancer. Call me a wimp if you will. I’m just not feeling it.
    I've been looking into it and I reckon you're fine and that by the end of the week we shall be mocking you for being a big baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been looking into it and I reckon you're fine and that by the end of the week we shall be mocking you for being a big baby.
    And if he isn't fine we can all blame Monty for wishing the Big C on Sir C
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    his beak off even as we speak.

AWIMB should use its enormous clout in social media to crowd fund a solid silver prosthetic hooter for c as befits a man of his aristocratic bearing. We could have a little matching tooting spoon crafted too.
    Yes, good luck, Sir C.

Did you know that the Romans used to use a little silver spoon to clear out the ear-wax? I saw one at a museum recently, ISTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, good luck, Sir C.

Did you know that the Romans used to use a little silver spoon to clear out the ear-wax? I saw one at a museum recently, ISTR.
    tyvm, a.

I saw an earwax cleaning device be8ng advertised on Facebook. It looked like the sort of th8ng that drilled the channel tunnel.

tyvm, a.

I saw an earwax cleaning device be8ng advertised on Facebook. It looked like the sort of th8ng that drilled the channel tunnel.
    We just use a small, high-pressure water jet to clean out ear wax now. Takes but a moment or two. I say 'we', but I actually mean our nurses.

Good luck for the results on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    but I actually mean our nurses
    the nurses, r
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the nurses, r
    Yes yes, whatever keeps you happy.

tyvm, a.

here you go, sc. £6.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medi-Grade-...dp/B0795WHD42/

and one does hope your diagnosis is tip-top, old chap
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the nurses, r
    his nurses, IUFG.

He is a doctor, you know, and they are a bunch of pompous, self-important unreconstructed snobs who think they own the people that do the actual work.