Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see none of you seem to care about poor Sir C. I expect they are slicing

I see none of you seem to care about poor Sir C. I expect they are slicing

his beak off even as we speak.

AWIMB should use its enormous clout in social media to crowd fund a solid silver prosthetic hooter for c as befits a man of his aristocratic bearing. We could have a little matching tooting spoon crafted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    his beak off even as we speak.

AWIMB should use its enormous clout in social media to crowd fund a solid silver prosthetic hooter for c as befits a man of his aristocratic bearing. We could have a little matching tooting spoon crafted too.
    You’re kind, h, but hopefully now the slicing is over and a chap just needs to regather his strength.

I’m starving though, and I can’t leave my bed, and the glw is at work until 2. See how I suffer?

Were the ghastly invading lumps that which every man dreads c (we must not mention them by name lest we excite their vindictive malice)?

Were the ghastly invading lumps that which every man dreads c (we must not mention them by name lest we excite their vindictive malice)?
    I’ll be finding out about their degree of malignancy or benignity on Thursday, h. So fingers crossed for that little chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’ll be finding out about their degree of malignancy or benignity on Thursday, h. So fingers crossed for that little chat.
    I can only give my experience of these matters, which is that if you've got something of that ilk, your feet don't touch the ground before they start treatment. Waiting 10 days would seem pretty fùcking slack if that were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can only give my experience of these matters, which is that if you've got something of that ilk, your feet don't touch the ground before they start treatment. Waiting 10 days would seem pretty fùcking slack if that were the case.
    Yes, I kind of thought that as well.

I’m going to be completely upfront about this though b. I don’t fancy nose cancer. Call me a wimp if you will. I’m just not feeling it.

I have crossed my fingers and toes for you old chap, and tied my winky in a knot (I can do that you see).

I have crossed my fingers and toes for you old chap, and tied my winky in a knot (I can do that you see).
    ty h. Much appreciated.

Yes, I kind of thought that as well.

I’m going to be completely upfront about this though b. I don’t fancy nose cancer. Call me a wimp if you will. I’m just not feeling it.
    I'm with you on this one c. I'd be blubbing like a big baby Berni has confronted this particular demon with insouciance and expects us all to be as brave but he only had to forfeit one his gonads - the smaller one I bet

I'm sure Sir C will be able to get by with just the one existing nostril for breathing purposes
    And will remember to stand sideways on in future photo opportunities
    10 characters? Pile of cund.