Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luke Perry dying made me sad.

Luke Perry dying made me sad.

but King Kong bundy sadderer.

must be crap when you are a celeb and die only to be outdone by a bigger one same day. #prodigyfella

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

must be crap when you are a celeb and die only to be outdone by a bigger one same day. #prodigyfella
    They don't make old bones these wrestly lads, do they? All the roids and painkillers, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They don't make old bones these wrestly lads, do they? All the roids and painkillers, I suppose.

though he was a big ****er.

The chap out of Friends? How you doing? That lad?

Shame. I used to watch Friends when I got in from work sometimes. You know, that gap between getting in and starting on dinner? I liked that lady with the nice hair.

though he was a big ****er.
    Now is that fùcker or w@nker?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The chap out of Friends? How you doing? That lad?

Shame. I used to watch Friends when I got in from work sometimes. You know, that gap between getting in and starting on dinner? I liked that lady with the nice hair.
    You've mixed up Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry and somehow made Luke Perry.

Luke Perry was in Beverly Hills 90210.

You've mixed up Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry and somehow made Luke Perry.

Luke Perry was in Beverly Hills 90210.
    I’m an old silly, that’s what I am. Still, I’m an old silly with a nose through which I can draw air and... whisper it, through which some smells have been detected!

Lucas Perez! Oh no! I know he doesn't play for us any more but it is still a little bit sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m an old silly, that’s what I am. Still, I’m an old silly with a nose through which I can draw air and... whisper it, through which some smells have been detected!
    Has any of these olfactory moments proved epiphanic?

Has any of these olfactory moments proved epiphanic?
    Well, 8 tasted the Chilean Malbec which I have favoured for several months as a cheap daily swilling tipple and found that it is actually rather disgusting. I also don’t seem to need a visible layer of salt on my food. Something fundamental has happened.