Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see this film about Michael Jackson being a keen boy-buggerer is causing a stir.

I see this film about Michael Jackson being a keen boy-buggerer is causing a stir.

Even Oprah has come out and said he was a nonce - and she seems to have irreproachable moral authority in the states for some reason.

It seems extraordinary that this idea is even still controversial or that there is a suggestion of doubt about it.

Who was that mad Jacko fan we had on here? Always swore blind that there was nothing to it and that Jackson just liked the company of small boys because at heart he was one himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Even Oprah has come out and said he was a nonce - and she seems to have irreproachable moral authority in the states for some reason.

It seems extraordinary that this idea is even still controversial or that there is a suggestion of doubt about it.

Who was that mad Jacko fan we had on here? Always swore blind that there was nothing to it and that Jackson just liked the company of small boys because at heart he was one himself.
    Used to refer to him as Mr Jackson. Seemed to think that because he'd never been successfully prosecuted for noncing he wasn't a nonce. Even tried the old 'innocent til proven guilty' chestnut - here on AWIMB!

Apparently Mr Jackson had something of a micro ***** so I doubt if the little fellas suffered too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Used to refer to him as Mr Jackson. Seemed to think that because he'd never been successfully prosecuted for noncing he wasn't a nonce. Even tried the old 'innocent til proven guilty' chestnut - here on AWIMB!

Apparently Mr Jackson had something of a micro ***** so I doubt if the little fellas suffered too much.
    Yeah, to be honest, my mind was pretty much made up when he paid that bloke who accused him of noncing him off $23m to drop the suit and thus kibosh any chance of a criminal investigation.

You have to say that's not a strong look for a man who vehemently denies all allegations of noncery.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-04-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Yeah, to be honest, my mind was pretty much made up when he paid that bloke who accused him of noncing him off $23m to drop the suit and thus kibosh any chance of a criminal investigation.

You have to say that's not a strong look for a man who vehemently denies all allegations of noncery.
    I think any man who actively seeks the company of children and is very particular about the gender of those children and, most importantly, goes to great lengths to ensure no other adults are present, is pretty much bang to rights in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think any man who actively seeks the company of children and is very particular about the gender of those children and, most importantly, goes to great lengths to ensure no other adults are present, is pretty much bang to rights in my book.
    Correct. Children just aren't interesting enough that any normal man would want to hang out with them for any length of time. Their conversation is extremely limited, their manners appalling, their eating habits execrable and they can't even buy their rounds. It therefore follows that any man who chooses to spend his time with them has noncing in mind.

.. and they can't even buy their rounds.
    4 pints of Jesus Juice please, Squire
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Double checked...definitely none of my characters.

Got to be a wind up character from someone else surely...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Double checked...definitely none of my characters.

Got to be a wind up character from someone else surely...
    No, he was real enough. He seemed perfectly rational on every other subject except Michael Jackson.

Loooooooooooool

Reminded of the Black Vampire Guy they did