Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So there was BoomBoomBangerBang only needing to show a modicum of composure

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Two points, two flats, and a packet of gravel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Two points, two flats, and a packet of gravel.
    'Splain me?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    'Splain me?
    Life of Brian, stoning scene. The 'men' buying the stones for doing the stoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Life of Brian, stoning scene. The 'men' buying the stones for doing the stoning.
    Saw it many times...loved it .. have no memory whatsoever of that scene

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I this day and age what you call men dressed as women pretending to be men - I get quite lost

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Saw it many times...loved it .. have no memory whatsoever of that scene
    good shot!

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I this day and age what you call men dressed as women pretending to be men - I get quite lost
    It'll be banned again soon for the transphobia. "Where's the foetus gonna gestate Stan, you gonna keep it in a box?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It'll be banned again soon for the transphobia. "Where's the foetus gonna gestate Stan, you gonna keep it in a box?"
    Didn't even think of that bit. There was an old documentary I was listening to on the Radio the other day on the fuss when it came out. All old hat but nice to hear Terry Jones talking about Starship Titanic - not even sure in what context...

Didn't even think of that bit. There was an old documentary I was listening to on the Radio the other day on the fuss when it came out. All old hat but nice to hear Terry Jones talking about Starship Titanic - not even sure in what context...
    Ah, one of Douglas's computer adventure games. Terry played a Macaw stuck in a giant Art Deco spaceship where all the crew and passengers had died, or were still in suspended animation, except a few service robots. And a squawking parrot. Grand concept, beautiful Art Deco graphics, but fiendish, impossible and infuriating puzzles - all designed by Douglas.

Do you remember the Not the Nine O'clock News one where the bishop (played by Rowan Atkinson) has made a "Life of Cleese" film and all the Cleese fans are taking offence and want it banned?