Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So there was BoomBoomBangerBang only needing to show a modicum of composure

So there was BoomBoomBangerBang only needing to show a modicum of composure

from the spot spot and we would have delivered another defeat to our detested enemy and most likely sent them into a tailspin of poor results in the final hurdle of the season.

But you could see from his face he did not want to take it - the big wet sloppy fanny pussy coward. And what he did to the ball cannot be called kicking - that verb will not do. We need a new verb that means to lamely swing one's foot at the ball and fail miserably to impart any kind of velocity into it (having telegraphed to the keeper exactly where you intended to place the fúcking ball because you are such a grade a cock scoffer).

If you are going to cheat to get a pelanty but are too gutless to leather the ****ing thing home, step aside and let someone which a cock between his legs take it. This is probably why under the old tit the person winning the pen NEVER took the pen*

*probably utter bollox

He'll do it next time. Taken all in all, he's done extremely well coming here. Had a couple glaring misses in the beginning of his Arsenal career but pushed through it to success. It's only a draw, these things happen. I liken it to the Kolasinac brainfart resulting in a goal 20 seconds after we'd scored vs. United.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    from the spot spot and we would have delivered another defeat to our detested enemy and most likely sent them into a tailspin of poor results in the final hurdle of the season.

But you could see from his face he did not want to take it - the big wet sloppy fanny pussy coward. And what he did to the ball cannot be called kicking - that verb will not do. We need a new verb that means to lamely swing one's foot at the ball and fail miserably to impart any kind of velocity into it (having telegraphed to the keeper exactly where you intended to place the fúcking ball because you are such a grade a cock scoffer).

If you are going to cheat to get a pelanty but are too gutless to leather the ****ing thing home, step aside and let someone which a cock between his legs take it. This is probably why under the old tit the person winning the pen NEVER took the pen*

*probably utter bollox
    Let us not forget that Dennis (PBUH) missed a rather important one...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

*probably utter bollox
    My feeling is that Shítttyshíttybangbang is too preeningly arrogant not to take the penalty, but also knows that there are players on the Womens' team with bigger testicles. A disastrous combination of hubris and cowardice.

I will never forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes. And I've never forgiven him, either, the earthbound cùnt.

Oh God no, here comes the pain again. The deep, visceral emptiness in

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the pit of the stomach remembering that equally dismal attempt to place the ball.

The danish pig knowing exactly where it was going. The monkey man waving his shirt around - the horror, the horror!

the pit of the stomach remembering that equally dismal attempt to place the ball.

The danish pig knowing exactly where it was going. The monkey man waving his shirt around - the horror, the horror!
    Sometimes I don't think about that game for entire weeks. Then, back it comes like a wave of nausea.

*probably utter bollox
    should have let Mustafi take it.

You people are men of iron will. Like the judges on Planet Krypton, sending Zod to the Phantom Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sometimes I don't think about that game for entire weeks. Then, back it comes like a wave of nausea.
    And then you remember they went on to the treble. We spunked the title fight too so basically gifted them two thirds of their treble!