Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So there was BoomBoomBangerBang only needing to show a modicum of composure

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. And I've never forgiven him, either, the earthbound cůnt.
    no way to speak about the greatest player to ever wear the shirt, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And then you remember they went on to the treble. We spunked the title fight too so basically gifted them two thirds of their treble!
    And then you remember that before the CL final, Ferguson sent them out against Bayern with the words 'This lot are nowhere near as good as Arsenal' and you have to self-harm with the nearest sharp object to make the pain go away.

Dudes chill. Damn. It's quite upsetting to have to converse with people whose blood is aboil.

And then you remember that before the CL final, Ferguson sent them out against Bayern with the words 'This lot are nowhere near as good as Arsenal' and you have to self-harm with the nearest sharp object to make the pain go away.
    I could always sound the ************* Riley Klaxon ************* for a bit of diversion therapy?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    no way to speak about the greatest player to ever wear the shirt, b

Pfffffft. Certainly a great technical footballer. Ultimately not a man you could ever rely on, though.

Pfffffft. Certainly a great technical footballer. Ultimately not a man you could ever rely on, though.

couldn't rely on him to get on a plane, granted.

I could always sound the ************* Riley Klaxon ************* for a bit of diversion therapy?
    Don't worry about him i. I still intend to hunt the spineless little reptile down.

I believe he purchased a tacky tudor-bethan villa in Spain with all the Fergie bung money. I will find him and I shall pluck out his eyes and rape his bleeding sockets before torturing him.. oh yes.

couldn't rely on him to get on a plane, granted.
    Or take a history defining pelanty

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    from the spot spot and we would have delivered another defeat to our detested enemy and most likely sent them into a tailspin of poor results in the final hurdle of the season.

But you could see from his face he did not want to take it - the big wet sloppy fanny pussy coward. And what he did to the ball cannot be called kicking - that verb will not do. We need a new verb that means to lamely swing one's foot at the ball and fail miserably to impart any kind of velocity into it (having telegraphed to the keeper exactly where you intended to place the fúcking ball because you are such a grade a cock scoffer).

If you are going to cheat to get a pelanty but are too gutless to leather the ****ing thing home, step aside and let someone which a cock between his legs take it. This is probably why under the old tit the person winning the pen NEVER took the pen*

*probably utter bollox

He didn't quite look match fit.... hasn't for a couple of weeks. Not sure whether he is carrying a knock...?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    He didn't quite look match fit.... hasn't for a couple of weeks. Not sure whether he is carrying a knock...?
    A 'knock' that prevented him from putting the ball in the cůnting net from 12 yards?

'Knock' my hairy arsehole.