Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday reminded me how much I hate North London Derbies.

Saturday reminded me how much I hate North London Derbies.

To think there have been times when I paid actual money and travelled to watch them. Insane.

Also, Emery Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To think there have been times when I paid actual money and travelled to watch them. Insane.

Also, Emery Out!
    I was actually pretty comfortable with Saturday until they got the pelanty. Then everything got to the usual sick to the pit of my stomach feeling than NLDs bring on.

I suppose the early goal settled some nerves.

Also, the referee was fúcking shít.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was actually pretty comfortable with Saturday until they got the pelanty. Then everything got to the usual sick to the pit of my stomach feeling than NLDs bring on.

I suppose the early goal settled some nerves.

Also, the referee was fúcking shít.
    The longer it was only 0-1, the more certain I was they'd score. And if that Umbongolese cùnt is ever allowed near a fùcking penalty again, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

Also, Emery Out!
    Isn't that the first one he's missed for us you gigantic racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Don't care. If you take one that badly in the 90th minute of a game against Tottenham, you've proved you're utterly lacking in moral fibre and worthy only of contempt. He's dead to me.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-04-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Don't care. If you take one that badly in the 90th minute of a game against Tottenham, you've proved you're utterly lacking in moral fibre and worthy only of contempt. He's dead to me.
    was it Arteta who missed one in injury time a few seasons back? Might have been against Fulham.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

was it Arteta who missed one in injury time a few seasons back? Might have been against Fulham.
    Fulham schmulham. This was a North London derby, ffs! Unforgivable.

I remember Lauren scuffing a pen in against them to win during the run-in to the 2002 season. One of the worst penalties you ever saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, he missed one against Man City in the defeat at the Emirates last season

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No, he missed one against Man City in the defeat at the Emirates last season
    I thought he did. Couldn't be arsed finding out, though.

And speaking of Foolham. Chambers seems to be getting high praise for his role as DM, during his spell at the cottage. I’d be quite happy to take punt on him replacing that utter drosspipe, Xhaka. He and Mustafi cannot f*ck off soon enough, for me.