Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday reminded me how much I hate North London Derbies.

What was his record like in the big games in Germany? I think he has only scored in one game against the other big 5 since he signed for us. Little bit disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    What was his record like in the big games in Germany? I think he has only scored in one game against the other big 5 since he signed for us. Little bit disappointing.
    I always feel that Xhaka would take a mean penalty. Auba has scored lots of goals for us but I can't help but feel I'd rather have Lacazette.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Isn't that the first one he's missed for us you gigantic racist?
    He missedone vs City just after he signed. We were 3-0 down at the time. Can't remember whether it was LC final or the league game just after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He missedone vs City just after he signed. We were 3-0 down at the time. Can't remember whether it was LC final or the league game just after.
    Lacazette is much betterer. You can tell because he has a sensible haircut, a nice, neat beard, is always well turned-out and is generally just a nice, tidy package.

O'Fingerbang, on the other hand, looks like a slovenly shower of shít topped off with a cùnt's haircut.

A vain, preening ****sock of a man (O'bangmybum)

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lacazette is much betterer. You can tell because he has a sensible haircut, a nice, neat beard, is always well turned-out and is generally just a nice, tidy package.

O'Fingerbang, on the other hand, looks like a slovenly shower of shít topped off with a cùnt's haircut.
    . . . . . . . .

They both perform infantile celebrations, though. Can you imagine Anderson backflipping around the square every time he took a five-for?

What's wrong with a fist pump and some back slapping?

Shame about the pen...I was most looking forward to the Spider-Man mask coming out.

Could be worse ie Balloteli

Don't care. If you take one that badly in the 90th minute of a game against Tottenham, you've proved you're utterly lacking in moral fibre and worthy only of contempt. He's dead to me.

Got it. Dennis is still a legend as he only missed one against ManU in the FA cup semi final. No doubt, not as bad?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Got it. Dennis is still a legend as he only missed one against ManU in the FA cup semi final. No doubt, not as bad?
    Worse. Dennis' miss was utterly appalling and I'll hold it against him to my dying day.

It's only all the other great stuff he did that stops me hating him for it. Umbongumbongotheydrinkitinthecongo has no such mitigation.

Proper French, init? Not a colonial.